WIN! A cycling holiday for two in Provence
This six-day self-guided bike tour with Cyclomundo allows you to explore the heart of Provence at a more challenging level than other tours of the region.
Beginning at the foot of Mont-Ventoux and ending in Roussillon the six day itinerary features relatively short daily rides, allowing you to fully experience Provence rather than just see it as you pass by. With options to climb legendary Mont Ventoux, or snake through the Gorges de la Nesque, some of these views will be your reward for pedalling all of those kilometres!
Highlights include visits to some of Provence’s most acclaimed wine-making towns (Vacqueyas, Gigondas, Beaumes de Venise) and stops in several of France’s ‘most beautiful’ villages (Séguret, Gordes and Roussillon).
Each night, you’ll stay in comfortable, characterful hotels set in utterly charming towns.
The prize can be taken between April and October 2017, 2018 or 2019, subject to availability.
Competition closes 5 June 2017
The prize includes:
• 5 nights’ accommodation, 1 night in a 5-star hotel, 2 nights in 4-star properties, and 2 nights in 3-star properties for two adults sharing a double room
• Daily breakfast
• 1 dinner (drinks not included)
• Luggage transfers
• Transfer from Avignon to Mazan or Bédoin (the bike shop) (Day 2)
• Transfer from Gargas to Avignon (Day 6)
• Marked maps and/or cue sheets and route notes
• Pre-loaded GPS unit (depending on availability)
• Assistance if necessary (you will be provided with our local rep’s mobile number)
• All tax and service charges
The prize does not include:
• Travel to and from Avignon
• Expenses of a personal nature
• Travel insurance
• Bicycle rentals. Aluminum racing bikes are available at the rate of 145 euros per bike. Full-carbon bikes are available at the rate of 190 euros per bike. Hybrid bikes are available at the rate of 100 euros per bike. These prices include the 20-euro delivery and drop-off fee.
To enter: for your chance to win this prize go to the competition site by clicking on ‘Enter Competition’ button and enter your details.
Enter by: 05/06/2017
No purchase necessary.
See competition website for full terms and conditions.
Promoted By: CompleteFrance.comEnter Competition